Details of ISSS 2017:
- Duncan, Don Alternative History as an Apt Cinematic Narrative Form for the Expression of Irish Postcolonial Identity
- Harrigan, Cait The Eye, the Object, and the Mirror: Samuel Beckett's Film (1965) and "The Agony of Perceivedness"
- Kerrigan, Páraic Post-Marriage Equality and Post Gay? Contemporary Queer Irish Cinema
- Mulvey, James Small Town Violence Through a Cosmopolitan Lens: Once Upon a Time in Anatolia and The Conceptual Personae
- Nevin, Barry Re-framing the Films of Jacques Feyder: Domestic Space and the Melodramatic Tradition in Pension Mimosas
- Surace, Bruno Theory of the Unfilmable: An Introduction